Check Availability and Request a Quote
Give us a call at +30 6945 550 661, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the electronic form below. Do not forget to mention the dates, the destination, the number of persons and any other preference you may have. Our company will contact you the soonest possible in order to inform you about the availability.
Confirmation of Reservation
After receiving a confirmation of our availability, you should proceed with the necessary advance payment deposit (30% of the Total price). You can pay using your e-banking account, Credit/Debit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners club) via VIVA Payments. Reservations for whom, the advance payment has not been received will be cancelled after two days.
Terms of Rental Agreement
After the confirmation of the payment, a copy of your rental agreement will be sent to you..
- All payments can be made by credit card or bank deposit.
- The total fare shall be paid before the departure of the boat.
- Any charges for extra services or expenses paid on delivery of the vessel.
- Payments on board are accepted (Card Payment Transactions).
- Advance payments are only refundable in the cases described under paragraphs 06 (weather conditions) and 07 (cancellation policy) below.
For the completion of the rental a security deposit is required, which is refundable at the end of the lease and the final inspection upon return of the boat.
SEARROW insures all vessels with full insurance in order to ensure the maximum coverage for you.
Departures are carried out normally unless the wind in the point of departure exceeds 6 Beaufort. Departures are not carried out if the port authorities forbid it for any reason.
In case that inclement weather conditions detain the day of departure for more than two days, our company will fully refund the fares you have paid.
In case of cancellation of your booking, up to 100% refund on your money.
With a view to ensure maximum satisfaction, SEARROW implements the following cancellation policy:
If the cancelation takes place 15 days prior to the agreed departure, you can either:
- Have the advance payment fully refunded or
- Have your booking transferred in another available date without any other fee.
For any cancellations carried out less than 15 days prior to the departure no refund of the advance payment is available.